Terms of Sale
When you use Roofing.lk products, services and our website you are bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please review them carefully.
- The order is only valid for the product mentioned.
- Certain products will have to be collected from our Roofing.lk showroom or a specified location.
- Island wide delivery is available at an additional cost for specified areas only.
- The Roofing.lk Management reserves the right to decide on the replacement of products which are under warranty.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, orders cannot be combined with any other gift vouchers or promotions.
Liability for Content
- Although every effort has been made to provide accurate information on these pages, neither Roofing.lk, nor any of its employees, nor any member of the Roofing.lk partner companies, nor any of their employees, make any warranty, expressed or implied. Neither do they assume any legal liability (to the extent permitted by law) or responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the content of the website.
- In the event of an error or mistake whether technical or human, Roofing.lk reserves the right to cancel any order placed by the customer at any time at its sole discretion and refund the payment to the customer.
- It must be acknowledged that Roofing.lk is unable to exercise control over the security or subject matter of Content passing over the Roofing.lk Network, the website or via its services. Roofing.lk hereby refuses to bear liability of any kind for the transmission or reception of infringing Content of whatever nature.
- Roofing.lk assumes no responsibility for and does not endorse (unless expressly stated), Content created or published by third parties that is included in the website and the services or which may be linked to and from the website.
Neither Roofing.lk nor any member of Roofing.lk shall be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in the form of an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action arising out of or in connection with the performance of or use of services available on the website.